Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, December 05, 2003

Snow snow snow snow

oh yes, another reason to like what I do for a living.

How nice is it when they CANCEL work?
yay me!

so, I have just been banging around the house, doing things I feel like doing.

I ought to be cleaning, but really, I have very little interest in that. Ask J, he'll tell you. Unless it involves the bathroom. That I clean almost fanatically.

anyways, I was just thinking about what I'd like to do with my life. besides marrying J.

I think I'd be very happy running a theatre camp in the summer at the school I work for (or any school, really). I'd like to be well paid for a 2-4 week camp that I build and run once or twice a summer. I could have little guys and do like a conservatory for the bigger kids. Invite superstar instructors from all over the area to teach courses. I could also teach a course as well....not that I'm a superstar, but I know a few things about a few things....

yeah, I think I'd like that. I'd probably still teach though. I don't think it would carry me through the year. But being paid for RUNNING a camp could still have it's benefits.... hmmmm...

oh, looks like it's time for a nap in my clean flannel sheets....la la la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home