Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

oh resume oh resume, how lovely are your chances

Good gravy.

I can see why people wouldn't stay here.

"you will be fined $250 if you lose a key to the school."

good lord, if I lose my keys, I will owe the school more than my wedding is going to cost.

and sharing our theatre with another performance company is a pain in the ass, even in the best of circumstances. They moved in, and now nothing I am responsible for--mics, lighting, etc...works anymore!

and the drive. It can take me anywhere from 30 minutes (rare, but does happen) to an hour and 45 menudos! I love those mornings. eeeeech.

Time to dust it off. Sad to say, but my resume doesn't get much opportunity to acquire dust....

stupid job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home