Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, October 24, 2003

Love this life

Ahhh....
sitting here drinking a bottle of water (my version of a cup of coffee, which I despise) waiting for my day to start. Next to my computer are huge mounds of STUFF. Like a toy pistol, bulk 9V batteries, a student makeup kit, gaff tape....yeah. that's my desk. What more could you ask for?

I am sure there is something I am supposed to be doing right now, but I can't think of it. Maybe someone will come along and remind me. Or ask me for something. That is more the norm. "Can you help me set this up this power point presentation in the theatre so I can show it in the next 30 seconds?" Those are my favorite requests.

Today I am heading out to a movie set that one of our parents wants to donate to the theatre dept. I need to go see it, because we have NO storage, and I can't just have them bring it here if we can't use it.

I told you, these people are very different than you and me. I am just glad I get to share in this alternate universe. It is very interesting, and there are lots of cool opportunities. Will give you the update.

Heck, I might even want to get married there! hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home