Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

the agony

I don't even know where to start.

I have a show that opens in two weeks.

I have auditions for the musical the NEXT week.
In between the two, I have my sister's wedding to run.

And when I say RUN, I mean that I will be the only sane person present. My job will be to defend my sister from the madness that is the rest of our family.

I am not currently winning that battle....

AND THEN....there is a little matter of my own wedding. Which is causing great distress hither and yon.

For some reason, my mother, who has truly known me for ALL of my 31 years, doesn't understand why I don't want a white wedding cake. Or a nice hotel. Or white linens. Or ANY of those things that people traditionally have at a wedding.
Either she assumes I that I have turned into a clone of martha stewart, or she's lost her mind altogether, which is my theory.

Man, I tell you...weddings and funerals. Always bring out the best in people.
Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home