Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, November 21, 2003

holiday itch

hooo man, I can't wait for the upcoming break!

This is when being a teacher really pays off.

I am at the end of my rope, and BAM!-- vacation. Then you feel better, and don't mind heading back into the trenches. Not that I dont' enjoy my kids. Cause I do. They are pretty fun, and the musical will be a great time...It's going to be smashing! But, things have been ultra hectic of late, and I look forward to having a BREAK.

That, and my uncle has installed a hot tub at his house, so Thanksgiving is looking better and better! hot-cha-cha-cha!

We hit a catering tasting last night, and after grumpus mcgrouchypants got over his initial dislike of the people (which I can understand to a point) I think even he had a good time. Besides, it was free food AND wine, so it was really hard to complain. I suppose they don't mind giving it away for free now, because they certainly make you pay in the long run!

Anyways, I liked the caterer, although they are a bit loosey goosey. Eh...whatever. We have a few others to try, we'll see how it goes. We can take our pick in the end. I am just going to enjoy the experience while we have it.

I am really excited because we have our first CAKE tasting tomorrow. MMMM CAKE!

The funniest thing was those pics in the photo booth for our save the date cards. The handmade signs I made with "SAVE" "THE" "DATE" were too big, so you can only see half of them, and I seemed to have forgotten how quickly they take those pictures once the money is deposited. It's especially funny, because we kept holding up cards over J's face! Funny how that didn't happen to me that often...hmm.....Hilarious. You'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home