Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hannukah fairies

well.

I am on vacation. I love it.

except: I can't seem to get anything done.

I had all these grand plans, and then I looked at the calendar. Apparently, the HOLIDAYS are getting in the way of me getting anything done over the break. how dare they! (shakes fist.)

We have holiday revelry, then family, then more revelry, then MORE family, then a quick trip to philly, and then I have to go back to work. How unfair! Oh well. I can pretend that I had a productive break....

in other news: we caught the mouse! HOORAY! I can actually go back into my kitchen again.
In other BAD news: I caught a cold. *SNOG
oh, excuse me.

Well, it's freezing down here for some reason so I will have to write when it's warmer. Odd because it wasn't really that cold outside today. hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home