Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

EEEEEEEK!

Normal morning routine.

Head in to kitchen, grab bowl for cereal. (mmm....cereal....)

A strange noise. Rustling. It isn't me.

A look to the corner of the counter....something darts out of view, but I see a tail.

"Ah yes, those pesky geckos..." I think to myself.

Wait, I don't live in Texas anymore....and that is a pretty big-ass Gecko tail, if you ask me....

then the screaming.

As it turns out, mice don't like screaming so much. They run.
He ran and ran on the ledge of the counter up by the wall till he hit the stove, and might as well have turned invisible. Poof! Gone.

Enter sleepy, staggering fiance. "what the hell, are you okay?"

OH MY GOD! THERE'S A MOUSE IN OUR HOUSE!

I didn't even get a good look. It might not be a mouse. could be a RAT. But I can't think about that. If I think it's a rat, I won't even go home tonight.

Traps. Set traps. Must catch. oh god, he could be anywhere! So much for sleep till we catch him.

I think Bugah is sending me a sign. But he could have done it in a less rodent-y way.Time to get a cat.*

(also requested as Jason's b-day present.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home