Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, October 17, 2003

Gotcha!

Ha!
I bet you thought...oooh look, she's engaged. She won't have anything else to write about. Time will stop in it's tracks. it will all be wedding this, and wedding that and blah blah blah.
well, actually I do have something else to write about.

I want to write about the use of the term "Boy Howdy."
I think this is my new favorite catch phrase. I like it because it can have a variety of meanings. For example:

"You aren't coming with me? Boy Howdy you better!"
or
"Boy Howdy, did you see that home run?"
or
"Boy Howdy you did a good job paintin that fence!"

so versatile, yet so hick at the same time. kinda like y'all.
I'm lovin' it! WAIT

Boy Howdy, I'm lovin' it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home