Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Stupid weekend

Yesterday was kinda fun.
But today...today just sucked.

Had a fight with J.
Didn't start out as a VERY IMPORTANT fight, until I realized that my words were just bouncing off their intended target.

Gentlemen, nothing raises a silly fight to VI status faster than a lady who doesn't feel you are hearing what she's saying. (for posterity, in case anyone actually reads this.)

Everything is mostly fine now, with the offending words (and pieces of furniture) appropriately dealt with.

One thing I do like about myself, however, is that when I get peeved, I clean.
So, house is vaccuumed, dusted, many loads of laundry got done, closet is organzied and several boxes that were languishing in the corner have been polished off.

But it was a waste of a perfectly lovely sunday.
chaps my hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home