Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, September 26, 2003

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Of note:
1. Rich people wear lots of perfume.
2. Couch, you are mine enemy.
3. Basements are scary places when you are home alone.
4. Cleaning is overrated.
5. Too much Shakespeare is good for the soul, and the wit.
6. If I am not on the road at 7am, I can kiss my 8 AM class goodbye.
7. MHS rocks.
8. David Gray's new album isn't as good as white ladder.
9. My office looks like it exploded.
10. There are too many bugs in my shop.
10.5 This shop will NEVER look clean, even when it is.
11. My new dream job: teaching art to 3rd graders.
12. Too many storms.


What's it called when all you can do is think about when you get to see your favorite person again? oh. love. That's right!

Am half tempted to chuck tech call altogether today. I just want to go home. I hope I am not catching something. I feel gooey. The kids will be cranky, and there isn't that much to do today. They will race to leave, and forget to clean up in the process. It doesn't matter anyways. They are completely cleaning disabled. sigh.
T'was a frustrating week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home