Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

hooray!

genius bf fixed me blog!

now you can leave comments....so play nice!

today was...hectic.

I have decided against cheerleaders. I hope you aren't offended.

let me tell you why:

1. READY-O-K!
2. they are loud
3. they park for crap in my parking lot, making it impossible to park, leave, drive, or use parking lot for any reason other than CARS (like, say if we needed to fold a large backdrop....etc)
4. they insist I unlock the door for them. EVERYDAY. of course, let me get that for you. I wasn't in the middle of DOING anything...
5. they are whiny.
6. they always run around in the tech hall WITHOUT shoes. (dumb, dumb)
7. they distract my boys
8. they are always swishing their hair.
9. I get cheers stuck in my head
10. they stole my boyfriend! (oh wait, that was years ago....eh, some habits die hard...)

anyways. my rant for the day. ENJOY....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home