Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

slow news

It seems as if October is a slow news month for those of blog nature.

Tis unfortunate, because as the weather gets colder, I can't wait to hunker down and read about everyone's life. Especially people I haven't met yet.

And although I should be posting links so you know what I mean, I can't. Because well, I don't know how. And I also apparently lack the womanly wiles to hornswaggle the bf to do it for me, although I have done everything I can think of.

So I say, dear readers, it's up to you. write my boyfriend and tell him that you want a links and comments section on this blog. Do it! It's up to you. The future coolness of this site depends on you!

well I guess thats all I can muster for my public service announcement for today. Maybe I will later post an update on our daring fire drill evacuation planned for later this morning. Ooh....my life just vibrates with excitement, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home