Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Beantown blues

oh, and our weekend was lovely!

I really liked Boston. More than I can admit to my husband, who is DYING to move there. (although, I hear the local economy is pretty bad, and housing costs will kill someone, much like dc) I am not too excited about it being 40 below zero, though. This texas girl has thin blood...I get real cold in VA all the time! This will take further ruminations....and plane flights to see everyone I know...hmmm.

But it was great to see Adam, K and the baby, her family, and Kellie of the H clan. Fun!

We had a great time.

Sooo not ready to be back at work. blech.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger SB said…

    Texas!? What an embarassment!

    /says the boy born and bred in Virginia, not at all one of our more embarassing, tobacco-chewing, redneck states

     

Post a Comment

<< Home