Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Birthday Bingo

I am kinda blah because, well...32 is ...so...middle of nothing. It isn't a landmark birthday to be sure. No big party plans (the foot made sure of that). I mean, you can't have a sweet party every year, because then how would you appreciate the parties when you have them? I know. And I already had what has to be the biggest party of them all.... I am pretty sure I am suffering a bit of wedding withdrawal. But we did get all this great china...I want to use it!

Work is up to it's same old idiotic ridiculous-ness. People who are rude, unprofessional, self-centered, yelly, and generally don't do their job, aren't nice to the kids--are wearing my patience thin. Already. 5th day of school. Has to be some kind of record.

I had a very nice birthday breakfast courtesy of my lovely husband. And there are presents waiting for me when I arrive home. Hooray! presents!

Oh, and of the furry critter...we named him "Bean". Just in case you were wondering....


2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Have a wonderful birthday! :-)

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger SB said…

    Happy birthday, darlin' :)

    "Bean", if you're going to go with something short and lacking in military distinction, is an excellent name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home