Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

This side of discombobulation

List of moronic things that I have done in the past two weeks:

5) gotten scratches by the kitty. (Bloody, scabby, red scratches)
4) burned myself with my curling iron (I swear, husbands don't give hickeys. They have a ring to mark their territory.)
3) forgetting to take my antibiotics (I think I WANT my foot to fall off.)
2) forgot to get gas in J's car (fumes, i tell you...fumes. Thank god for full service stations!)
1) STEPPED ON A NEEDLE (did I mention that yet?)

Lame Lame Lame.

To top that off, we scheduled a party for this weekend for my birthday that no one RSVP'd to. We invited like 25 people or so, and everyone VIEWED the invite, but only 5 people responded. only 2 were "yes, we are coming." Doesn't matter, I can't really play hostess anyhow. But still...

#$%^$*&**^$#*(+

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Maybe lots of people are like me and wait till the week of to RSVP (which I WAS going to do I promise) :-)

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    Happy Birthday Dscattbug!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home