Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hurrah for blogs!

How nice is it when you are trying to find something to fill the time, you are able to read random thoughts by people you know? I think it's pretty cool.

I could be reading innumerable articles or bogus "comedy" websites, but instead, I choose to read things that let me understand the people I know better. I think it is a unique way to get to know someone. Even people you DON'T know, you can get to know a little bit about their world, which is often very different from yours.

That is one of the reasons I am trying to post with greater frequency. I want to be a part of this community.

And to my non-blog friends, I say "Try it, you'll like it!"

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger SB said…

    I for one am enjoying the increased posting on ol' Scatterbrain Me. You guys seem so busy (and accident prone, yikes) that it's nice to have a way to keep up on everything.

    I like that "Next Blog" button too, but too often it just sends me somewhere in Italian or into the mind of a 13-year-old girl. Both are too scary for words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home