Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, August 25, 2003

oooye

Tis so much work to get ready for one's school year.

However, June, July and August make it all worth while. and also those winter days off....

:D

anyhoo.

just workin hard. and steering clear of insane family members (my grandmother) who want to corner me and J to make demands on our intentions.

good heavens!
Does she think we are retarded?
What does she think we are thinking of?

I hope that this is not a precursor of what I have to look forward to when I get old. Cause frankly, it doesn't seem like fun. You'd think if someone was still around to see 80, she'd generally be happy to be conscious enough to see that her nearest and dearest are actually happy. But no, not programmed that way. SIGH.

well, off to get some zzz's. I have LOTS to do tomorrow. Am wrestling with others to nail down a musical for this year tomorrow. Wish for me to break a leg...or something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home