Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, August 14, 2003

arachnids

So, between being terribly bored and horribly stressed about my new job at the same time, I have to fight spiders! SPIDERS!

They like our new house almost as much as we do. although, they don't like our bedroom much. But that is okay, because neither do we. If even the spiders won't go in there, that should tell you something.

Stupid bedroom. hopefully the new furniture will help. It just doesn't feel like we live in there. I think it's cause the room is the wrong color. perhaps I should paint it in the next few days. I don't think anyone would mind... Or at least just one wall. I think that would help. Hm.

At any rate, thank heavens for dustbusters. I am just afraid to open it, because I am not entirely sure that dustbusting spiders actually kills them. and that is the last thing i need, 40 spiders running around when i open it up. I think that is a job for the boy. what do you think?

He should come home soon. If he doesn't, there might not be anything to come home to. I might be eaten by swarms of angry spiders demanding the release of their friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home