Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, March 17, 2005

oh the deliciousness

ahhh....

Spring Break.

I fielded about 412 questions today about "are you going anywhere for the break?" No. No I am not. I wish I was, but alas. I might see if there is a cheapie ticket to dallas, but then, I don't even know if any of my tx pals are even around. I have some stuff to do this weekend (wedding) and then plenty of stupid stuff to keep me busy next week: errands and junks.

One work pal is going to India (how cool!) and one is going to San Francisco (how fun!) and one to upstate NY (well, at least it's out of town, you know?)

Is my jealousy showing?

not much it isn't.

Oh well. I will have to bide my time till our trip to Vegas! Vegas baby! Where I will have the wedding I have always dreamed of: Elvis, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home