Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, March 14, 2005

Girls gone wild

I went to my first "wild and crazy" bachelorette party. I mean, mine was fun, but I wouldn't really list it as "crazy"--except for a 7 month pregnant dancin' lady who got her butt grabbed--I would say it was fairly tame. Fun-but tame. Besides, her butt always gets grabbed when she is out with me...what's THAT about? Oh, and this prego girl? Well, her bachelorette was pretty tame too, except for the whole penis-tiara fiasco. But hey, we all get our moment in the sun, you just may have to wait in line....

Things that make for a rowdy night:

  • Brand-new 2004 limo with a bar and LED & laser lights driving us to Baltimore
  • Getting repeatedly hit on by other women (apparently my new hairdo is "the lesbian special")
  • Phrase of the night: That's hot!
  • Blowjob shots
  • Dancing on the bar
  • Dry Humping. Lots of dry humping. Don't ask.
  • Liquor and Pot
  • Licking whipped cream off the chest of a nearly-naked, musclebound, sweatmongering, jungle-juice slinging, man-whore*

Did I mention I knew only one other girl besides the bride?

It was pretty fun though, considering I didn't know anyone. It's amazing the camraderie that springs up during these events. They might not even talk to you when it's over, but while you are all out there, you are a TEAM!

*for the record, and if anyone is snooping around trying to make trouble...this wasn't done by the bride-to-be, if that gives you any idea of the kind of night it was.....**

**And it wasn't me either, you dirty readers! Shame on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home