Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

oh the weather outside...is warm?

What is up w/that?

It is so warm here. If I wanted to be WARM, I'd have flown to Florida and hung out with the gators! Oh, wait, No, I did that. Actually. West Palm Beach, to be completely on the up and up. And in true American fashion, I rang in the new year in a bastion of capitalism, the city center outdoor mall swank-a-rama.

It was fun. Not a "I'm so smashed I threw up" fun, or "oh my god this is the best party ever" fun, but nice, low-key, "hangin with my new family" fun.

But I am waiting, biding my time for a good ole' fashion blizzard. One that closes down schools in the region for days....ah. The joy of getting to stay home from work on a snow day.....Ah.

Now you might say, "But d, aren't you in the middle of the biggest show of the year? wouldn't it hurt you to lose precious rehearsal time?" And I'd say, HELL NO! I'm way ahead of schedule, and the only person who'd be screwed is one of my favorite people of all time! ha! Plus, I'd get to sleep in till about 10! whoo hoo!

So, hurry it up, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home