Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, December 27, 2004

holiday hotcha

this year, the holidays were in my hands. I felt, anyways. And they seemed to have gone well. We are leaving tomorrow for somewhere much less damn cold...."We're goin ta Flarida!"

Much cooking...basic stuff....nothin fancy...apple pie, punkin pie, punkin bread, steamed asparagus, baked sweet potatoes, and filet mignon. mmm.

That was it! We went for xmas dinner to J's aunt & uncle's house....mmm... brine turkey! yum! Plus, we got leftovers--so no more cookin fer me! ya-hoo!

we are heading to the movies later. Once we got all the important stuff out of the way (after xmas shopping, playing with new toys, and the cat)...well, it's a bit slow around here. I'm looking forward to our trip!

see ya on the sunny side!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home