Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

hooray!

I am so excited...today is J's last day of work, and we will get to be on vacation together at the same time! That hasn't happened since the wedding, and weekends don't count, because often I am working during the weekend. It's been lonely with only ME on vacation, so this will be really fun. Plus we are doing some traveling, so I am really excited!

Today is cleaning day. Not just "we're having company, so get the newspapers off the table and stuff the mail in empty drawers" type cleaning, but serious "mother-in-law coming from overseas for the holidays" cleaning. I might even vaccuum the cat!

He's been quite helpful in my attempt to wrap presents, create and string-up welcome home banner, and jumping up at my drawstrings on my pants as I move around. Thus making any item I am working on take twice as long. Sigh. Oh well. I'll get done what I can, and then stay up all night to get everything else done! ha!

Tommorow is "baking my brains out" day. Look forward to those updates, but we are already ahead after making J's precious "spiced moose" cookies this weekend. believe you me, i've already had to deal with the "what do you do with the rest of the moose when you use the two cups for the cookies" problem. Moose pancakes, anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger SB said…

    "He's been quite helpful in my attempt to wrap presents, create and string-up welcome home banner, and jumping up at my drawstrings on my pants as I move around."

    J or the cat? Either way, I'm amused. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home