Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, March 21, 2005

land of the half-price

It's a fact. I love a sale. I have trouble resisting a sale. Retailers know this. I think they have secretly marked me, and now they can all see me coming. However, I feel that I am sly.

I never pay full price for anything. I hog coupons like you wouldn't believe.

Today for instance, I saved $35.oo at the grocery store. $10 with coupons alone, and another $25 by purchasing what was on special. You know, club card special. Yeah, yeah, yeah... sure it is linked to the government, and they can spy on what I purchase, but hey...it saves me money. So what if they know that I have a cat, eat only raisin bran, have an affinity for onions, garlic, and pre-packaged salads. I saved $35.00! That is enough to purchase another pair of shoes!

mmmm.....shoes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home