Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Saturday, December 18, 2004

never land

my apologies to any readership I might have offended by my lack of posting. Luckily, there aren't many of you! ha!

It is just so hard to create entries, when
1) the site is usually down,
2) you are busy invading and taking over 3rd world countries,
3) you just started directing the biggest show of the year, and haven't had two minutes to put away your clean clothes (washed by someone else, of course. If it was up to me, I'd be naked at this point. And cold. Very ,very cold.)**

**One of these answers is not entirely true. If it was, it might make me a certain president.....

The holiday break has started for me, and I am going to revel in my ability to actually cook dinner myself, be home before it is dark, bake, clean, decorate for the holidays, and be a host Martha "jailbird" Stewart would be proud of.

unrelated, random, side-note: It's a good thing our wedding pics were online for all to gander at, because they sure don't make those big albums convenient to transport to a get together....they are HUGE!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home