Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Nightmares

I had a dream last night that I ran into President Bush someplace...like the mall or something. And I walked up to him and said hello. He shook my hand, and was very campaign-y and nice. And he walked me to my car and held the door for me. I thanked him, and then said "Best wishes." Because I knew I didn't want to say anything like good luck because I knew (even in my dream state) that I didn't want him to win the election. So, I said "Best Wishes"...I mean, I didn't want to be rude....even to the dream president.

And then, I went home, and I was living in his house. It was the white house, I guess, but lots smaller, and very model home looking. He was then embarrased that he didn't recognize me at the mall, since I was living in his house and all.

I feel like Kerry is blowing this thing. He needs to blanket the population. Now, soon....point out the many failings of this administration...how could he NOT...there are so many.

I feel I should do something to help. Protest or campaign for him....SOMETHING. Otherwise, we are in big trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home