Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

back in the saddle again

we are back online! yahoooo!
genius bf fixed internet connection. stupid dsl people. grrr. verizon, you are the bane of my existence (shakes fist!)


what a dark and dreary week it's been without you, oh internet....


remind me that the next time I feel like moving (cause I aint doin it any time soon, let me TELL you...) it should be to california.
AHhhhhhh. California. It's gorgeous. I just want to play on the beach and hit all the junk stores...(they have amazingly good junk in long beach, go fig.)


the wedding was lovely. very laid back yet elegant at the same time. very classy. low key. it was all about location location location. Never seen anything like it.
very nice. and his relatives were really nice to me, except for I'm sure his cousin eric thinks I'm a freak. I thought he was J during the rehearsal dinner, and patted him gently on his...lower back. HA! you thought I was going to say rump! but i fooled you! either way, it was still fairly embarrassing. I thought he was J from behind. the only two boys there in blue linen shirts. ugh.
and then, as we thanked them, and said good bye from the wedding, i conked my head against his so hard, i am sure I dislodged a cheekbone. oof. maybe he was too drunk to notice, or care. sheesh. oh well. he was still nice to me, in spite of these idiotic things.

However, I was not my witty self most of the weekend. I better get that back in a hurry, or those high schoolers are going to eat me for lunch. that is about the only thing I have goin for me is that I am usually quicker than they are. SIGH. it's gonna be a rough year....

back to regularly scheduled life...must run errands, must put house back together... we are having company this weekend. nothing like putting in a hard and fast deadline for the unpacking process...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home