Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, July 28, 2003

chaos

oy.
how is it actually worse when you get the boxes unpacked?

this place is a mess. we have lots of furniture (and tons of stuff) but I am not convinced we have the RIGHT furniture, and WAAAAY too much stuff. -sigh-

I feel like I have been busting my ass for nearly a week, and still haven't got much to show for it...a crap review in the post, an exploded apartment, and now I am ill. tummy trouble. great.

I am glad to be here though, and glad to be wit de'mans. it's at least fun chaos...

as a side note:
I have the BEST friends in the whole world. I don't know what would have happened to me this weekend if I didn't have their help. They deserve moooch thanks, gratitude, money....jen, becc....you ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home