Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

heart attack

our dsl is out at home. stupid verizon.

due to this fact, I couldn't get into my online banking, and went to the atm only to find out i was down to 107 bucks, even though we supposedly got paid today. good lord! i thought there was all sorts of rubber flyin. but luckily (or retardedly, as the case may be,) it turns out that my work paycheck from the evil lords of ex-jobness hasn't been deposited yet. however, I am pretty sure I will still need mouth to mouth to recover. nearly panicked and died. really, it's true. however, NO bills bounced. thank heavens...

house is still not together. it hurts my head to look at it. oh well.
we leave for cali in the AM. freakin early in the AM. SIGH. that is okay, at least i can sleep on the plane.

I am so looking forward to the trip. it will be nice to get out of our lovely new junk-infested apartment, and hang out. hopefully we have enough time between wedding soirees to hit the beach, even for just one day....

ah, the sand, the sun, the salt, i can taste you now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home