Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

back to sucksville

Well, once again today I was dismayed by the total inability of the people I work with/for to act like normal, logical humans.

I am not happy at this place. I know that. I just want to be able to deal. I keep feeling like I am being dumped on--which doesn't make me feel good. Doesn't make me be myself. doesn't make me want to be friendly to people, or be nice to them. I am really not social at work. I dress like a schlub because I don't want to ruin every piece of clothing I own, so I also always look like a bum too.

If I can just make it through next week without breaking down, at least I will have the summer. Appoximately 10 weeks off. Maybe I will be able to breathe for a bit. I just have to remember, it is only 9 months or so of actual work. Not even that much, counting holidays during the year.

I need to get some books on the art of zen and stock up during the summer.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home