Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

dilemma

I might have found a job opening, and I think I am going to apply for it.

I just am so unhappy at my current work. It's such a poisonous atmosphere. really demoralizing. Everyone demands all this stuff from you, leaves you out of decisions and forgets to tell you information, and you get no back up when it comes to things like cleaning up the theatre and stuff. The nuts and bolts of the equation. It's not a team atmosphere. It's very disheartening. And the administration supports that type of behavior.

I like to work hard, really hard, at my job. But no one else does where I work, so I end up feeling like I am being dumped on. So then I don't work as hard, and feel like I am dumping on others. I ask "what time can I get out of here today" instead of "what extra can I do today to get the job done". And I just don't like how it feels.

So, I am going to check this one thing out. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I may not even want it. but I am going to find out.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You deserve better! Quit and stay at home. Bean needs a full time cat-giver. J will understand.

    Tampa Tamale :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home