Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dizzy Broad

Oy!

I've been sick since Tuesday night. Don't know what I caught, but it's disgusting. Feel better today though. Not better enough to put in a full day of work, tho. Only a half. Seeing as how I get dizzy when I stand for too long, I thought it best not to head in for orientation where I'd have to stand to talk to new kids and parents for the better half of the morning. NO WAY.

Besides, I get to sleep a bit more this way. And sleep is always good when you aren't 100%.

I should also note that I am not a good sickie. I don't handle it well. I complain and moan like I am dying. In fact, the worst thing for me is throwing up. I really do think I AM dying when that happens. I haven't blown chunks like that in ages. And it really helps when you do finally puke and then you immediately feel better afterwards. But I didn't. AT ALL. blech.

well. I am feeling a bit better, so the poor husband is off the hook. What a guy. He even came home from work midday with gatorade on my behalf!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home