Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, August 23, 2004

Back to life Back to reality

i actually went to work today for the first time. I don't technically have to be there until next week, however, I am trying to get a jump on things. However, I feel like cancelling thursday and friday. I think I might. I am just not ready for that sort of slop.

We were thinking of having a party in a couple of weeks for my birthday and for (another) housewarming, but just now, typing up the e-vite, I just felt lame. Why do we need to throw another party? Most of the folks we are inviting just came to our wedding a bit over a month ago. I just don't know if it's necessary. And certainly, there would be NO GIFTING. none. we can't even finish the thank you's from the last round!

However, we did just receive all kinds of neat toys to make entertaining a breeze....and I want to play with them!

If we do have a party, I was thinking of making it a pirate themed party. no mention on the evite of the bday or the warm house. What thinks you, internet? any other bright ideas of a themed party, or do you even think we should have one?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home