Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Good Gourd.

Well, I guess I should update my template, since everyone else has, and it should reflect my newly married status! But, since I don't know how to do that, I won't...or I will beg the husband to do so....

So...yeah. I am freakin married. WOOOOOOO! It's weird, because you know that it's somehow more permanent than you were before, but then, it's kinda the same. Strange.

I have so much to say about the wedding. So much. I can't really do it here. However, I should really start by saying...it was so awesome...and stressful, and wacky and wonderful--and all of it is now just a blur. I will just post some highlights, punctuated by intials of said persons with thier top-crisis-secret code names--which we just made up, for the record:

--J.W. J. (jehovah witness jerky) is one of the coolest persons I know. She gets super, mega. ultra, kudos for cooking, cleaning, and fanning the bride. Oh, and finding her lost sister bridesmaid.
--R. H. (rooster hiatus) is another one of the coolest people I know. She ran exceptional parental & familial interference when it was required the most so the bride could keep her sanity.
--S. J. B. (super james brown) was considered a superhero by all in attendance. He kept faithful track of the groom, paid all vendors (and didn't keep all the money and hop a plane to tahiti) and donated his shoes to the cause. (Go SJB!)
--D. F. (disorient finesse) gets high praise for hobbling down the isle with a cane and his one good foot, dancing for as long as he could on the one good foot, and also donating his shoes to the cause.
-- Our exit. That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. For those of you who missed it, hopefully you can see it on the video! Sparklers, a band, and a rockin getaway car...a 1948 rolls royce! Sweet.

Suffice to say, the wedding was a dream. and the honeymoon was divine. DI-VINE.

we are now moved...and being strangled by boxes and JUNK. or JUNQUE. either way, we have too much shit. so now we are wading through that. But we will post the website to the professional photos as soon as we get it!

Thanks muchly for all help--for the wedding and the move. Has been a nutty few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home