Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, July 09, 2004

Final Freak ( i hope )

i was trying to get ready for the rehearsal dinner, but for some reason, J's ENTIRE family was in the room I was trying to get ready in. The wouldn't let me get ready, they kept badgering me, and asking me questions, so i had to be sort of mean to them so I could get them to leave me alone. and then, i kept losing things, and dropping things in the toilet, to where nothing was going right. Then some guy named johnny who had a bloody hand played a song at the bar of the place (which i could hear)whose words are "we are waiting on you, it is YOUR dinner" and then paris hilton was telling me what to do, and she and her boyfriend found my broken blush, and though it would be funny to mix it in with some some other makeup that wasn't mine which rendered it unusable. I saw it and said "that's my blush!" and she just laughed. and then, they all left without me, and then J came to get me, and he was mad at me because i was rude to his family and walked into the rehearsal dinner without me, which was extremely upsetting.

I woke up screaming "I hate Paris Hilton. I fucking hate her!" but really, who doesn't? Now I just have a good reason.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home