Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, July 02, 2004

Freak out continued:

we are at the hotel we reserved for all the guests, and I inexplicably decide to wear my dress to the all-you-can-eat-breakfast-buffet downstairs on the day of. They take away all the food when I get there, so there's nothing to eat, and I am complaining "but I'm the bride!" Then I go back, and do get tiny pots of food, including some kind of salsa, and i get mad at my 'maids because they are letting me carry it hella far away from my body so i don't watch it drip on my dress (because of course it is dripping like mad). Then, i don't even eat the soupy red mess, and head back upstairs (because NOW i decide it isn't a good idea to be wearing THE DRESS to the breakfast buffet) but the hotel has "unfolded" all the rooms and turned them into a huge shopping mall (this is apparently standard behavior for the hotel during the day). So, i am running through the mall with my bra saying things like "i don't fucking care, i will drop my drawers in Foot Locker so help me God!"

-------------------------------------------------------
I hope that at least this is providing some entertainment value. I would hate to be losing my mind for naught....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home