Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Freak out

i got married and instead of leaving the reception with my new husband, i left with my friend jooles and some other nondescript dream friends. we ended up in far northern pennsylvania, and it started to snow. we found a lodge with a vacation package for 4 nights. i thought it was a good idea to stay there, until i remembered our 6:30 am flight to st. maarten. so i tried to get back to town to find j, but when i got there, we just kept running around in the same area, climbing through this weird house, and i couldn't get out, and i was still wearing my dress and parts started getting caught on things and ripping off....my veil, the bottom of the dress...and j and his dream friends didn't care, he was laughing and trying to wrestle with me. i was freaking out, and couldn't believe i had married this lunatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home