Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, May 27, 2004

an age thing


I have noticed an interesting trend, in myself.

i have always been a big shopper. Never one to turn down a trip to the mall to buy some really unecessary clothing article. And shoes. Lots of shoes.

So anyways, I haven't been in a few YEARS (this is TRUE) because A) I had no moneys and B) I was the size of New Jersey. (True story)

Being the Jersey that I am, I have now lost most of the industrial parks, and kept the beaches, so I am in much better shape. So now I want to buy new clothes!

In order to really make it a fun trip, however (and these days, I mostly go shopping by myself...actually it's part of the fun. Well, more fun than the fiance Sighing repeatedly as I consternate over the blue one or the pink one) I have to wear something cute. I can't just go out in my sneaks and fleece...no! It has to be something that I will get COMPLIMENTS on from the salesgirls! I am much happier that way. Somehow, what I have on enhances the outfit I am going to purchase. Isn't that weird?

I think this has only started since I have hit 30. SIGH. it's an age....THING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home