Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Current Events

I am real sorry that Reagan died over the weekend, and I am sure it is very hard for his family. As I understand it, he wasn't much himself in his last few years. I would think they would be relieved he isn't suffering anymore.

I just can't believe the to-do that is going on. It's unbelievable. They are parading his body from coast to coast, in the devilish heat (I can't believe that's any good for him) for all to see. They are closing down roads, DURING RUSH HOUR, to make a big spectacle at the capital building.

Not that I would ever be president, but I sure as hell wouldn't want my constituents to have to go out of their way in miles-long traffic jams just because I died.

Don't make a fuss over me. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home