Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

paralysis

I can remember when I was in college, and I'd be having a show, three midterms and a sewing project due, and I was supposed to be at work in 3 hours. What did I do? how did I handle that stress? I'd fall asleep on the floor for about an hour. just anywhere on the floor, although preferrably in a doorway.

Well, these days it is much the same reaction. except i don't have that much floor space anymore, so i have to settle for bailing out of my life for a while on the couch or bed. yeesh.

am not packed. am freaking out a little bit, and then there's the ebay problem......
i don't buy much. really i don't, but i like to look. i look alot. for long periods of time. am convinced i can find that one really cool bargain or the ONE THING i reallly want if i keep looking. ugh.

and then there's my eye. i think it is somehow infected or scratched or something. eyelid is all puffy. also, another way my body deals with enormous pressure. it explodes.

today will be busy. am painting at studio today. and running errands. and cooking for a potluck tonight. i sound like i am 45! potluck? good heavens....

oh, and there will be packing. lots of packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home