Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

humpday update

comp'ny. loads o' comp'ny this weekend. Twas fun.

it was fun to have people not normally in my house, in my house. But do you ever notice that having company prevents you from really living your life like normal? Like, you don't call your mother and you forget to take your medicines and you can't seem to remember to water your flowers or pay your bills...like somehow if you did these things, you would be a host remiss? I feel that way...like every second should be devoted to needs of company. I don't mind...I love it really....it's fun. But I totally forget what I usually do when we have people around, like I have been drinking mind erasers.

And, although I love summer...I love everything about summer, the heat, the option to pool, the thought of beaches and sand....I honestly get sorta freaked out with all this time on my hands.I went from baking & cooking and an honest effort to mobilize and exercise OH, and successfully fighting back the hordes of Satan's Minions--to really slugging it out on the couch. Full fledged slug. But the next two weeks will take care of that...I have 3 trips in the next two weeks, four actually, if you count us heading to Louisville to take my sister to her next gig over labor day weekend. Now if I can just keep those pesky needles out of my foot....


We are taking a jaunt to Virginia Beach via J's work. I am excited, as I have never been. I will be on the beach by myself, as J has to work while we are there, but I am excited to go. So, perhaps this will snap me back to normal after living a life with Law & Order 6 times a day. Really. *DUNT DUNT*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home