Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Sunday, June 19, 2005

DONE

I am off...to a great adventure in NYC tomorrow. I have so many people who want my time, I can't even satisfy them all...poor me!

I do have to say, after a week without the husbandy--it sure is lonely here without him around.

And I have decided that one of the nicest things about being married is the ability to give your all. Give 100%. Or at least 90%.

I like to give my all, and I always have. But it is weird with friends, sometimes, especially new friends, because when I like someone, I like them...and I would do anything for them--I go right to 90%, right away. But some people don't reciprocate. They don't feel the same. They don't give their all. They give 20%. Or, some give 50%. And those percentages are hard to navigate. what if you give 90%, but they only give 20%? Hard feelings, that's what. But there are no guarantees.

being married means 100%. I like knowing that we are both at 100%. We got each other's backs. And that is great....no guessing, no wondering...it is a given. And I like operating at 100%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home