Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Sunday, November 28, 2004

things to be thankful for

I am so taking this idea from another blogger I admire:

so here is my list:

1) the thought that it might snow soon
2) holiday sales
3) the mexican jumping bean
4) beautiful afternoon light in our living room
5) that I have two feet, that fit in all kinds of shoes, even!
6) coupons in the mail and newspapers
7) hot tea with honey and milk
8) finding 10 bucks in my coat pocket from last year
9) having time to properly clean the bathroom
10) flannel sheets
11) the color orange
12) the hannukah collar sported by #3
13) my mom now has her very own apartment
14) having cool borrowed things with which to deck the halls
15) a promising visit to New York to see the bride pride crew
15.5) impeding holiday plans with my new family
16) future plans with
17) my loving, hilarious, dishes-doing husband. (Don't you always leave the best for last?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home