Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Monday, March 29, 2004

ho hums

The only bum thing about getting great time off, is how much worse it is when you have to then go BACK to work. UGH!

I realized yesterday that it sure is a good thing that I don't have anything that I need people to help me with before my wedding, because no one will be around.

We had got to talking about doing a bachelorrette something, and J was talking about doing his on thursday night, so he wouldn't be wrecked before the wedding. Well, none of my people will even be here on thursday night.

Maid of Honor: moved to Romania. Won't be coming at all.

Bridesmaid #1=would be happy to go out, but can't get in anywheres cause she isn't 21.

Bridesmaid #2=doesn't drink at all. Not sure if she will even come out.

Bridesmaid #3=getting married two weeks before me, so will probably be on her honeymoon. Will barely make it down in time for the rehearsal dinner.

Bridesmaid #4=just informed me that she and her boyfriend are planning a trip to England the week of the wedding, and would it be okay for her to get back in on Friday, and just drive down then?

Bridesmaid #5=only person who is willing or interested in going out at all. Only person who even asked me if I wanted anything.

That is depressing.

But it was sure nice of #5 to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home