Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

wedding weirdness

i had the worst dream last night. problem is, I am sure it won't be the WORST dream I have, leading up to the wedding.

I got married, and the wedding was so bad, everyone left right after dinner.

I have a good friend who's a foodie, and she hated the food so much, that she ended the night (at the wedding) by eating a bowl of cereal.

I wasn't wearing the right dress.

I'm not even sure I married the right guy.

and we fought.

I think I actually married K's brother, in my dream, because his sister (K) got drunk and started the fight.

For some reason, I sat my family on the far side of the ugly cafeteria looking room right next to the horrid dj, who wouldn't play any dance music. They were hidden behind some large bush things, that I guess were decoration.

I don't think my sisters even came.

I was miserable in my dream, and I was crying, and I was asking everyone to tell me that this HAD to be a dream, right? right?

Everyone in my dream was like "no, sorry, this is real".

I have a bone to pick with my dream friends. JERKS!

But on the up side, I had REALLY white teeth.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home