Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Friday, July 11, 2003

dreams are weird

well, i woke up this morning, and felt as if I have learned something about myself. It was very sure and strong, having come out of a vivid dream and made humongous realizations.
However, right now, I am not sure if I really think they are right, or if they are even something to be sure about. It's all so fuzzy.

and, of course now, if I say it, it will seem incredibly cheesy anyways, so what's the point.

however, one thing I have figured out for sure--I have some loose ends with someone who keeps invading my dreams. Every dream I am figuring out the moment ; I am finding the answer; I learn the truth about WHY things happened the way they did. And then, when I wake up, what seemed so sure and reasonable is far away and fuzzy again. I need clarification. I might ask for it. It will be hard, but at least it will put a closure on why I am not a part of this person's life anymore, and why I wasn't important enough to that person to make an effort.

Perhaps a letter is in order....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home