Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Thursday, July 05, 2007

summer on the run

Summer started for me about....3 weeks ago. Since then:

We have had our basement dug up

We have had our new kitchen installed

We have been to Lisbon, Cascais, Belem and Sintra with old friends (best friends)--Portugal is my new favorite place in the world. Breezy and fine...I could sit in cafe's all day there. Remind me to go back when I can actually walk up the hills without a butt assist from my husband....

We have worked a second job (and I can actually say "we" without trying to be regal!)

We have handed away our kitty (temporarily...don't worrry O'saur! You will be back in the saddle quite soon to rule the roost!)

We have learned that RATS live under our shed in the backyard, and have called in the cavalry to deal with them. (ew. ew. ew.)

We have hosted our very own 4th of july bbq in a partially renovated house...but hey! If we don't have a reason to clean...we don't!

We have grown monster tomato plants that are taking over the front yard. Seriously, they are like 4 feet tall. It's pretty impressive, and tasty!

I have taken my glucose test...but still awaiting the results. Hopefully good, or I have to take a longer one. Where I can't eat for LONGER. I don't think I will make it.

I do have some actual work to do for my real job, but it pales in comparision to all the work we have to do to prepare the baby's room. Right now, it looks like circuit city exploded in there, what with the relocation of every computer related item in our house.

Anyways. So far, that is my summer. Jam and action packed. Woot!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Athan said…

    if this is the former ms. Scattolini, this is the current mr. Jon Webb. I am living in Virginia and my lovely and far more talented wife recalled that you might have moved to Virginia. MY blog is athanlee.blogspot.com
    or email at jonw@dulleschurch.org or see pictures of our TWO kids at myspace.com/jonwebbmusic
    If this is not the former ms. scattolini, please disregard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home