Lies and Propaganda

Getting Down with my Bad Self

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Ahhh. Genius bf fixed blog, so now can write.

today was great! we found a home. much screaming, yelling, hopping and doing of the 'happy apartment dance'. It's swell--a huge apt, nearly an extinct species in this city. I mean really, you'd think that people would revolt. Outrageously expensive + no space = people saying, okay, let me just go broke by living in this tiny dump. argh. v. frustrating.
so today was good. I feel we have triumphed over crappy apt living, and into luxury apt living, without the price tag! WOW. someone should hire me to write jingles. oh, wait....

Am reading the new HP. It is v. much more British than the last one. My only regret is that I don't have an entire weekend to sit and read the book all the way through cover to cover. Out loud, with accents. No, really. SIGH. I do wish I had more time. I must do it in pieces. Shame, really. oh well.

everything else is, HECTIC. The show is going well, although, now, we get to move right before it is over. But, noting happiness in first part of entry, I suppose complaining is absolutely out of the question. But I'm much better under pressure, doing everything at once. Or at least, it seems like it.

But, I think I'm...I'm...happy. weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home